Coordinators

3,564 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Mike Frank
ratdiggler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well looks like Sanford is moving on to be HC at WKU while we have Elko Fromm Wake Forrest in to interview...

thoughts?
subalum75
Booker is also out.
subalum75
I'm not surprised Sanford has moved on. Seems like he wanted a bigger role and jumped at the opportunity.

Listening to Mike, it will be important to see who (if) BK brings in a new QB coach. I'm sure Phil Jurkovec is taking a step back to reevaluate his commitment.
ratdiggler
Sub - PJ is the first thing that popped into my head when I read this. Sanford was a great recruiter and built some really strong relationships w the kids. This will hurt, but I agree that he was being under-utilized so why wouldn't he jump at the opportunity. My one saving thought is hopefully he finds success at WKU and maybe comes back as the ND HC in a few years...

Saw that Booker is out and I'm fine w that. Still think Longo needs to go as well...
Mike Frank
Staff
I think it's important they land the right people. I doubt BK gets another chance to get it right.

Hopefully he'll choose wisely.

Mike
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.