Position projections for each ND commit

2,321 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ratdiggler
jamie uyeyama
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Thought I would throw this out there for anyone who was wondering where each player might project for the Irish. Obviously Avery Davis is obvious as are Cole Kmet and Brock Wright, but for the others, here's where I see a position fit for them.

David Adams Mike linebacker
Aaron Banks Possibly right tackle, but think he may end up at guard
Darnell Ewell Nose guard/1 tech
Dillan Gibbons Guard
Robert Hainsey Guard or center
Kurt Hinish Nose guard/1 tech (Think some others seem him as potential 3 tech, but I don't)
CJ Holmes Running back (but could be moved to WR if they come up short to finish this class)
Josh Lugg Right tackle
Jonathon MacCollister Defensive end
Isaiah Robertson Strong safety (could be a Rover as well)
Drew White Mike or Will
Michael Young Z (slot)

So if you're looking at what is left, ND needs to land at CB, WR (X specifically), DE, 3 technique, and safety/Rover. Those are the needs left in the class in my opinion.
ratdiggler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is horrendous and unacceptable. Even worse when kids like Fields and Norwood come off their OVs last weekend, both at positions of need for the Irish, and are tweeting thumbs down at each other ...

Follow that up w Norwood, who was supposed to be really high on ND, committing to Oklahoma as soon as Cooks steps in the door tonight. And Fields being quoted as "Some of the players, I kind of got the vibe that they didn't want me there"...

No idea what is going on w BK and staff, they knew for months that Adebo and Hicks were soft commits, yet no back up plans in place. Should have had started putting feelers out on kids as soon as Hicks took his first OV. You look, we look, period... Instead we will have 0 CBs in this class as I think Yeast sticks w UL.

There were MULTIPLE kids who should have been offered earlier that have said publicly ND was their dream school. Hipp, Yeast, D Jackson, etc. Yes, they are 3* kids, but we would not be scrambling w only a week till NSD. Things are not right in South Bend... Long gone are the days of "Just get them on campus..."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.