Don't know if they can play, but I like the depth

3,094 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by subalum75
subalum75
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's way to early, but as I project the depth charts for the fall, I like the depth throughout the offensive and defensive positions. ND will need a handful of players to "make the leap", which I think can happen.

I'm a little concerned that the defense may be losing Cage (concussions), but other than that, their is depth everywhere.

Let's hope some of these kids can play!!

If the coaching staff can really come together, develop a strong game plan, I think ND can have a very good bounce back year.

If they can get past Georgia in week 2, I can see them going 6-0 into the bye week. 5-1 at worst,

Let's face it. Kelly needs a home-run this year or a portion of the fan base will want him fired in-season.
ratdiggler
I'm concerned about the CB depth. One or two injuries and we'll be very thin. Especially if White and Coleman move to S, which it sounds like they'll both be trying out in the Spring. Plus Crawford and Watkins are both coming off injuries. That will be a position to watch...
subalum75
Yeah, CB is another spot where you question the depth.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.