What are the chances...

2,577 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by subalum75
ratdiggler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kalon Gervin announces for the Irish tomorrow? He posted on twitter he has an announcement coming Monday. Not saying that his "announcement" will be football related at all, but it def could be!

He was attached at the hip w fellow Detroit native Ovie, and the two seemed to have a GREAT time. A lot of positive momentum here. Not to mention, the lack of CBs in the last class should be seen a a positive for anyone looking to compete for PT as a Freshman...

And could it be two commits coming? Sounds like if the Irish want Micah he is theirs. I'm not that big on him, but after only landing 2 WRs last class (the transfer will help though) they can take 3 or 4 this cycle IMO. They can take Jones as a project, but I'm really hoping we end up w some combination of these kids: St Borwn (MUST GET), B Hightower (long shot but I think they have a chance this year to strengthen their bond/pipeline w IMG), J Dotson (he seems to be a fan of PJ, get his future QB to get on him!), S Anderson-Butts (just offered, but he's a PA kid! Get PJ on him and the other Pennsylvania kids and ND should have a legit shot). Give me any 2-3 of them w Jones and I'd be happy!

This class has a lot of solid kids and seems to be getting things rolling early. This could be a real special class w the early talent they have on board, the bond these kids appear to have already established, plus the way they are working on other recruits trying to get them onboard!
subalum75
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Have to say....I was expecting the announcement to be a "here is my top 5". Shocked that he actually committed to ND. ND hasn't had success with Cass Tech and actually getting kids to commit.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.