WR Recruiting - My Guess Is...

4,032 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by subalum75
subalum75
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With the number of WR offers going out for the class of 2018, ND isn't trending in the right direction with ASB.

ND already has Micah Jones. Lennzy is very high on ND. That is potentially 2 WR commits. A 3rd and ND is likely done at this position.

Sure, if ASB wants to come you take him, but if ND secures 3 commits, I can see them dialing down their recruitment of ASB.
ratdiggler
Yeah, the Irish desperately need to get him back on campus. Hope he comes for the II, he seemed to have a great time last year. Should get his dad out w him so they can check out the new S&C program as that sounds like it was a major concern w them. Right now it sounds like ND is a distant 3rd, at best. ASB appears to be really really high on SC and Bama. We'll have to see how this one plays out, and if Alexander and Long can earn their keep!

While he'd be the crown jewel of any class, I do think the WR class this year will be ok. Micah is a project, but w a high ceiling. And even after visits to Oregon & SC last weekend the buzz around Lenzy has him still trending to the Irish. Even talk he is gonna pop in the next week or so.

ND is in on a number of other solid prospects where they have a real shot (Babbs, Hightower, Moore, Dotson, etc). I think they might take 4 WRs this cycle, if they get right kids. And they will be in the running, especially w PJ on board.
fisher
My guess is he is not an ND commit, nor Stanford for that matter.
He will blaze his own trail at some other school and not follow his brothers.

This class is loaded at WR, ND will find the right mix of talent, provided the season is a good one.
mattfreeman
Staff
subalum75 said:

With the number of WR offers going out for the class of 2018, ND isn't trending in the right direction with ASB.

ND already has Micah Jones. Lennzy is very high on ND. That is potentially 2 WR commits. A 3rd and ND is likely done at this position.

Sure, if ASB wants to come you take him, but if ND secures 3 commits, I can see them dialing down their recruitment of ASB.
I am not sure you hold out for one player, esp when you consider St. Brown is the smallest.

The 2018 WR class is deep and I mean deep.

I love Amon-Ra's game and his edge. But if a kid like Tre'Shaun Harrison wants to come....sign me up.

Tre'Shaun Harrison Junior Highlights
ratdiggler
Well make it two - welcome Lenzy!!! Some serious speed, solid pick up and start to this WR class. Still, as several have mentioned, the Irish need to show up on the field this year and be sure to get these kids signed. Nothing matters till we have pen to paper (or an electronic signature? lol)

Still, big get for the Irish! Kudos to the staff
Mike Frank
Staff
I think ND will take 4 this year if the last one is an elite player. I think they're looking for two more elite players for this WR class.

ND has to keep working on Amon-ra. He likes ND. Likely a ND/Stanford battle again with USC also likely in the race.

Mike
subalum75
Definitely a deep class and ND seems to be in good shape with a few prospects.

I really like Babb and Moore. ASB, Schwartz. A couple of others. ND is really in position to hit a HR at WR recruiting.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.