Brian Kelly Options

3,556 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ndman
ejsjr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The media are reporting that Brian Kelly's representatives are talking to other universities, exploring his options.
ratdiggler
He denies it, but I feel even he knows his time at ND is done. He won't have success...

He'd be a nice fit at eithe Baylor or Oregon IMO

Real question is who are legit options for ND?
subalum75
I don't buy it.

His "options" are likely pretty non-existent after this debacle of a season.

He would be doing ND a favor. They could move on with a new coach and not have to pay him off.

I wouldn't doubt it if Swarbrick has an "off the record" conversation with Fleck's representatives that Fleck should sit tight for one more season. ND may have an opening after the 2017 season.
Zonairish
There are some many problems with this team and our leadership . Stevie Wonder can see this why can not Jack see it. Do not let this season linger into the next . Also when do you think Kelly and jack will have their discussion and will their be any presser
fisher
Fleck's rep has not had conversations with $awbuck because Kelly is going no where.
The post game man love displayed by Kelly and $awbuck while disgusting, reveals that he stays
for the '17 season, like $awbuck said he would.

My worst fear, is that $awbuck hires Strong as DC, then can's Kelly after '17, naming Strong as Kelly's
replacement.
ndvalue
What you say makes alot of sense again subalum75. Though it would be nice if some school bought out Coach Kelly's contract, then ND could get someone new and more resourceful & hungry.
ndman
fisher said:

Fleck's rep has not had conversations with $awbuck because Kelly is going no where.
The post game man love displayed by Kelly and $awbuck while disgusting, reveals that he stays
for the '17 season, like $awbuck said he would.

My worst fear, is that $awbuck hires Strong as DC, then can's Kelly after '17, naming Strong as Kelly's
replacement.

You're very proud of your coined nickname for Swarbrick, aren't you?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.