gambling

18,650 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Dlogistics
Dlogistics
How long do you want to ignore this user?

are gambling threads allowed on here?
Mike Frank
Staff
Sure, feel free.

Mike
Dlogistics
Myself and 2 of my friends do an MLB IF Challenge. Started with $400 in the account this year. Account is just over $3,000 already, will do our first withdrawal today.

An IF Challenge is picking 10 plays to win in a row; ML, o/u, RL, 1st 5 bets as well. The goal is always to bet risk (it's just easier) xx amount to win $100

We do 2 of these a day. Yesterday we hit all 10 on one! Hit it for just over $1,400. On mobile now and cannot figure out how to post a pic of tickets.

Will be playing individual totals in 3 weeks once more data is available. These hit last year around 60%. Will probably post those here

Not trying to boast or anything. Just looking to get a gambling thread started and see how it goes. Maybe other people do the same thing Or have positive returns gambling and looking to share on here with ND fam
chrismcc7
Staff
dedoss said:

Myself and 2 of my friends do an MLB IF Challenge. Started with $400 in the account this year. Account is just over $3,000 already, will do our first withdrawal today.

An IF Challenge is picking 10 plays to win in a row; ML, o/u, RL, 1st 5 bets as well. The goal is always to bet risk (it's just easier) xx amount to win $100

We do 2 of these a day. Yesterday we hit all 10 on one! Hit it for just over $1,400. On mobile now and cannot figure out how to post a pic of tickets.

Will be playing individual totals in 3 weeks once more data is available. These hit last year around 60%. Will probably post those here

Not trying to boast or anything. Just looking to get a gambling thread started and see how it goes. Maybe other people do the same thing Or have positive returns gambling and looking to share on here with ND fam
Is it essentially a 10-team parlay?
Dlogistics
No, each bet has to win in order to move on to the next bet. You order the bets 1-10 in order of confidence. You have to win leg 1 to move to leg 2 and so on. Once a leg loses you stop advancing to next leg
chrismcc7
Staff
dedoss said:

No, each bet has to win in order to move on to the next bet. You order the bets 1-10 in order of confidence. You have to win leg 1 to move to leg 2 and so on. Once a leg loses you stop advancing to next leg
Oh. I thought "IF' stood for something. They are "If" bets.
chrismcc7
Staff
Do you ever hedge when you get to the ninth or 10th games?
Dlogistics
we do hedge but not in that manner. when we went 10 for 10 the 7th game was the last one, and the team was on the 3rd game of a 3 game series trying to avoid a sweep. So we let that one ride. Good thing!

We would hedge if it was an early leg that was still in play. Will use last nights Sun schedule for an example, since most games start at 1-2 range with a lone night game. Say last night we had the Cards to win as leg 1 and we hit legs 2-5 during the day, we would have hedged out.

Dlogistics
I will post what we play today. My partner is taking a day off, he has only had 2 winning days out of 15 killing our profits
Dlogistics
LAD -160
Indians -152
Stros -148
Cubs -200
Cubs o6.5 -110
Indians u8.5 -110
Cards -116
Braves -152
Braves u8.5 -110
Yaks o8.5 -125

Forgot to post earlier but that is my 1-10 today. Juicier day but will have those at times in MLB.

Missed cut. Marlins o8, stros o9, rangers u8, A's
Dlogistics
here you go...see how it goes

bets already placed today
Brewers u8.5
Rays

placed and not yet started
Nats
Nats u8.5
Yaks o7.5
Jays u9
White Sox
White Sox o8.5
LAD
Giants
Giants o8
Dlogistics
doh -4.65 units yesterday

Stors
stors o8
Nats o8.5
Jays o8.5
Marlins
Marlins u9
Indians o8.5
Rangers
Rangers u9.5
White Sox
White Sox u8.5
Royals u8
Giants
Lena01
Gambling is the wagering of money or something of value (referred to as "the stakes") on an event with an uncertain outcome with the primary intent of winning money or material goods. Gambling thus requires three elements be present: consideration, chance and prize.The outcome of the wager is often immediate, such as a single roll of dice, a spin of a roulette wheel, or a horse crossing the finish line, but longer time frames are also common, allowing wagers on the outcome of a future sports contest or even an entire sports season.
dtryiee56i78o4eo73 :)
Dlogistics
here is a hockey chase for you. it is a 4 game chase

so far on the year this is 75-0 for 79.22 units. The reason the record is 79.22 and not 75, some units were shifted from the Blackhawks G4.

The only play today

Blackhawks G4 for 11.29 units

line must be above -120 to be a play

we expect 3-4 G4 Ls a year.
Dlogistics
chase record 75-1 51.81 units

G1 Lightning 1U
G1 Jets 1U
if Vegas falls below -200 that will be a play

there are a ton of chases for hockey. 7-8 to be exact that are historically profitable. The above chase has been profitable for 6 of the last 7 years.

if you are looking for more action the below are 2 other chase system plays that are easy to follow. be prepared for a G4 every 8 days on these two tho

Follow Chase Record 100-1 73.6

G1 Bruins1U
G1 Preds 1U
G3 Jets 8.6U
G3 Vegas 11.63U

Fade Chase 174-5 59.2 These will be juicier plays and higher unit

G1 Pens 1.25 U
G2 Ducks 3.38 U
G1 Sharks 1.25U

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.