Players I thought we'd hear more about

3,113 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by mattfreeman
koonja
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Question for staff, I put together a list of the players I thought would be making more noise this year for one reason or another. What are you guys hearing about these guys? Where are they at in their development? Are any facing some position changes?

- Jonathan Jones
- Devin Studstill
- MDT
- Javon McKinley
- DJ Morgan
- Troy Pride Jr
- Isiah Robertson
mattfreeman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
koonja said:

Question for staff, I put together a list of the players I thought would be making more noise this year for one reason or another. What are you guys hearing about these guys? Where are they at in their development? Are any facing some position changes?

- Jonathan Jones
- Devin Studstill
- MDT
- Javon McKinley
- DJ Morgan
- Troy Pride Jr
- Isiah Robertson

Jonathan Jones is behind Nyles Morgan and Jamir Jones. Not sure you were going to hear a lot from him this year.

Devin Studstill has had a nice camp from what we've seen. He's taking better angles to the football. He needs to work on his pass coverage still, but that's every sophomore safety.

Micah Dew-Treadway has had some nice moments. He needs to work on consistency, but his motor is going to get him snaps.

Javon McKinley hasn't had the greatest of camps, but I think he may still be working to get to 100% and gain confidence in his leg.

DJ Morgan is stuck behind Drue Tranquill and Asmar Bilal at rover. Just not a ton of reps there for him because the guys ahead of him need all the reps they can get.

Troy Pride Jr. is very close to putting it all together. He might be Notre Dame's 5th CB now, but if he was 2nd or 3rd by the end of the year it wouldn't surprise me. He's going to play a lot of football this year.

Isaiah Robertson is battling it out for a two-deep position. He's a freshman that makes freshman mistakes. Not really an issue because he's exceeded my expectations to this point in his career.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.