Stanford

4,070 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by mattfreeman
ColoradoIrish
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That good or is Rice that bad?

I know an authoritative answer is impossible, looking to open discussion.
mattfreeman
Staff
Rice is pretty bad on both sides of the ball.
irvinejack
mattfreeman said:

Totally agree, but Stanford showed that they are one of the most fundamentally sound college football teams you're going to see this year. Where Alabama and Ohio State seem to be the best at recruiting elite talent, Stanford, IMO, has forged an identity of their own because of the consistency of their football philosophy, coaching and player development. It's enviable quite frankly.
mattfreeman
Staff
irvinejack said:

mattfreeman said:

Totally agree, but Stanford showed that they are one of the most fundamentally sound college football teams you're going to see this year. Where Alabama and Ohio State seem to be the best at recruiting elite talent, Stanford, IMO, has forged an identity of their own because of the consistency of their football philosophy, coaching and player development. It's enviable quite frankly.
No doubt. I don't think that performance change how I felt about Stanford after watching the Rice game. I think they are a 9-3 team that could get run out of the building in two weeks at USC.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.