Post-Visit Update: Tommy Tremble

4,606 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by chrismcc7
chrismcc7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Just caught up with 2018 Georgia TE Tommy Tremble following his visit to Notre Dame this weekend. Of course, this wasn't an official visit because Tremble already took his ND official earlier in the season. Getting back for an unofficial before taking an official anywhere else says a ton in my opinion.

Tremble, who also took an unofficial in the summer, was very impressed with his third trip to South Bend.

"Like I said before, it gets better and better every time," he told me.

He had another opportunity to talk to the coaching staff about how he'd be used in their scheme and feels comfortable with their plan to use him as a threat in the passing game.

One big thing he got to do on this trip was hang out with some of the players. He told me he had a very long conversation with freshman wide receiver Michael Young about the process. Young, who is from Louisiana, and Tremble found out they had a ton in common, including the fact that both wanted to commit to SEC programs early in the process before being advised by their parents to wait. Both are happy they did.

Tremble heads to Michigan for an official this week and then plans to take officials to UCLA and Georgia in December before his decision.

Despite the fact he left South Bend still uncommitted, I still feel strong about my Notre Dame prediction with him.
chrismcc7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Full premium story
https://irishsportsdaily.com/s/4677/tremble-enjoys-notre-dameagain
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.