Post-Offer Update: 2019 GA S Kyle Hamilton

3,711 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by chrismcc7
chrismcc7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
A little while ago, I caught up with 2019 Georgia safety Kyle Hamilton, who landed an offer from Notre Dame yesterday.

I'll have a full, premium story on Hamilton up soon, but I wanted to get an update up now.

The 6-foot-2, 183-pounder told me he was "ecstatic" to land the offer. It was his first time speaking with new Notre Dame safety coach Terry Joseph, who delivered the offer, but both felt immediately comfortable with each other.

Coming from Marist School in Atlanta, Hamilton believes he has a good understanding of what Notre Dame is about from an academic and faith-based standpoint.

"It was a big deal around here and a big deal for me and my family Everybody at my school is in love with Notre Dame."

Hamilton took a trip out to South Bend for the Wake Forest game back in November and is looking forward to returning soon. He'll have to look at his schedule and already has several other visits locked in, but is considering a trip in April, possibly with fellow Georgia DB KJ Wallace, who is already committed to Notre Dame. Hamilton and Wallace are good friends and that should help the Irish's pursuit of Hamilton.

Other schools Hamilton is considering include Duke, Vanderbilt, Virginia, Princeton and Clemson, so it's obvious academics will be super important. He's leaning toward majoring in Business.

He doesn't have a timeline for a decision, but did say he plans to sign during the early period and could take officials in the spring.
chrismcc7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Junior Highlights
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.