OT: Please Take Quick Survey for My Blue Demon

3,299 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BlueGraySky
Buccos815
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Please take a couple of minutes and help our daughter, Amy, out with a project for her Ethics class at DePaul.

DePaul Ethics Class Survey
This post was brought to you by the 2008 & 2011 Champion of the Irish Eyes Fantasy Football League, the 2009 ISD Runner of the Year, the 2010 Champion of the ISD Pigskin Pick'em League, the 2018 & 2020 Champions of the ISD Fantasy Football League and the 2021 Champion of the ISD NCAA March Madness League
cap irish
Did it. If there are results, I'd like to see them. I imagine they're looking at the correlation between video game playing and ethical standards.
Buccos815
Thanks Skip.

I was just thinking about you--big Robotics competition today at Penn HS being featured live on the local news.
This post was brought to you by the 2008 & 2011 Champion of the Irish Eyes Fantasy Football League, the 2009 ISD Runner of the Year, the 2010 Champion of the ISD Pigskin Pick'em League, the 2018 & 2020 Champions of the ISD Fantasy Football League and the 2021 Champion of the ISD NCAA March Madness League
GulfCoastIrish
I'm in.

Enjoyed it.

Plus, I always liked Ray Meyer.
joirish
Done, but only because it helped your daughter.
frankjacobs88
Finished. Hope it helps.
bodycount32
Done
BlueGraySky
Done
Read more, post less
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.