Am I dreaming?!?!?

3,480 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by subalum75
ratdiggler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
4* safety Derrik Allen out of GA has committed to ND?!?!? Two solid players at positions of need, in the SAME DAY?!?!?! Please don't wake me....
subalum75
Tell me about it. I'm so scarred from prior recruiting classes that my first thought is that one of these two will end up decommitting.
Mike Frank
Staff
Let's hope they both stick! Both seemed to want to jump on board, so that's great news. ND still needs to land at least 2 more DBs, hopefully it will be this easy!

Mike
fisher
A bit of a roll has ensued after new coaches hired, especially Elko as DC.

Now its time for Harry H. to prove himself after last year's disastrous on field performance and a weak OL class.
I say weak because he didn't receive commitments from any of his top 4 targets.

Finally, ND must pair Kelly with a position coach and/or coordinators to pursue at least 6-10 5* guys.
ND won't receive commitments from this level of athlete unless Kelly becomes involved early and oftern.

Let's see if Kelly adds recruiting to his new found skill set, i.e., hiring better coaches, changing his offense, etc.
subalum75
At this point, I want ND to shoot for 4 CBs. I think the team can live with 3, just in case one jumps ship.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.