Looking for Help on a Project

3,202 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by tdrnd88
mattfreeman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Hey, we're looking for an intern who has a lot of personality who will be on campus for every ND home football game & the blue-gold game.

Obviously, this would probably be a student, but we're open to anyone.

This person cannot be shy as they'll both be on camera, and approaching random people, but it will be a very fun thing for them to do.

We need someone who has A LOT of personality.....much more than me or anyone of my staff (Ha!).

The job won't take a lot of time. Just a couple of hours for the one blue-gold game, and the 7 ND homes games next season.

It would be a great thing to add to the resume', and they'd have a record of it to show potential employers, as well as a great recommendation from me (providing they do a good job).

Obviously, this person cannot be drinking before or during the job, but we promise we won't take up an entire day and they'll still have time to enjoy the game day experience with friends. But, we will need 2+ hours of their time on those Saturdays.

If you know of anyone who might be a good fit and interested, please e-mail me: mikefrank18@sbcglobal.net

Thanks,

Mike
tdrnd88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mike, my son is a freshman at Notre Dame and has an interest in journalism and broadcasting. I will have him contact you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.