Offensive Line

3,654 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Mike Frank
ejsjr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I keep hearing that the offensive line is not playing well. How can that possibly be with their size and talent? Are the players overrated? Are they not being coached and motivated properly? Is, dare I say it, Harry Hiestead not up to snuff?
fisher
Harry is on the next coach to go watch. A pitiful performance during spring game.
11 sacks, 18 TFL's.

He can develop individuals, but not teams on the o-line. Why is McGlinchey getting destroyed?

Why can't these guys bowl over a week D-line?

Why did they suck last year.

It's Harry!
gautrp
ejsjr said:

I keep hearing that the offensive line is not playing well. How can that possibly be with their size and talent? Are the players overrated? Are they not being coached and motivated properly? Is, dare I say it, Harry Hiestead not up to snuff?
What you see, is what you get.
gautrp
fisher said:

Harry is on the next coach to go watch. A pitiful performance during spring game.
11 sacks, 18 TFL's.

He can develop individuals, but not teams on the o-line. Why is McGlinchey getting destroyed?

Why can't these guys bowl over a week D-line?

Why did they suck last year.

It's Harry!
Don't worry. It was only the spring game.
Mike Frank
Staff
I think we need to wait until we see what happens in the fall.

Once we get some actual data on the O-line, I think we can get a better understanding of the situation.

I will say that I've expected to see more production.

Mike
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.