Story Poster
Notre Dame Football

Chmiel Joins Power Hour 5-15-17

May 15, 2017

Today's show featured a discussion between Mike Frank and former Irish coach and recruiting coordinator, Bob Chmiel.  Chmiel has unique insight into successful football programs having coached and both Notre Dame and Michigan and under Irish great, Lou Holtz.  Chmiel and Frank discuss the characteristics of successful programs, and compare that with the current state of Notre Dame's program.  We think you'll enjoy the discussion!

Also, if you do enjoy the show, we would greatly appreciate any help you can give us in spreading the word about Power Hour.  Please take the time to click on the Facebook and Twitter icons above to share this show with your ND friends and family on Facebook and Twitter, and you can also grab the link below and share it with ND fans via e-mail as well.  Please take the time to help us expand our audience because that will mean for even better future shows, like having Chmiel and others on as well as more former players, etc.  Thanks!

Feel free to offers any thoughts or comments on the show below as well. 

LINK

Discussion from...

Chmiel Joins Power Hour 5-15-17

9,840 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by jeconn300
MEVTIrish
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I still love listening to Coach Chmiel. His enthusiasm is amazing; he must be a Frank Bettger fan!!

Thanks for being on, Coach, and I look forward to hearing more of you in the future, starting next week!

Pete
irishdragon67
Love coach Chmiel! Story's are awesome. Wish they had a coach like him on current staff.
irish angst
Thanks, MIke. Coach Chmiel is a Notre Dame treasure.

It also still pisses me off the way that POS Davie treated Joe Moore.

When Coach Chmiel was talking about the lining up of the offensive line I immediately thought of Bob Ladouceur at De La Salle. Ladouceur's offensive line always worked in sync and the result was success even against the more talented teams on their schedule.
unbelief
Such a joy to listen to that power hour. Great stuff!
mdboston
Thank you for bring coach back. He is great to listen to.
jeconn300
Best 61 min I've spent in a long time....

jeconn300
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.