Bob Chmiel vs. Bob Davie

34,954 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Bob C
ejsjr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
On Power Hour Bob Chmiel stated that they key to why ND has had only middling success since Lou Holtz left is Bob Davie. I think it is incumbent upon Coach Chmiel to explain that, without the fear of hurting someone's feelings. I was also surprised that Chmiel thought Tyrone Willingham should have been given another year. I thought the big strike against Willingham was that he was a lousy recruiter who didn't put forth enough effort. How would another year have cured that?
fisher
Chmiel's baseless claims about Davie were in poor taste and patently wrong. The blame goes directly to the AD and Pres of the University. Poor vetting, narrow searches have led to the current plight of ND football.

Chmiel gives Davie too much power in his claim that Boob is responsible for sucking football. I suppose his animus stems from the backstabbing Boob handed Holtz.

Of course he is entitle to his opinion

Bob C
fish
Thank you for listening to the podcast.
Coach C.
ejsjr
What about ejsjr, who also listens to the podcasts and asked a couple of reasonable questions?
Bob C
ejsjr

How did I forget ?
THANK YOU !
Bobby C.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.