How excited are you for Fall Camp?

2,898 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by koonja
mattfreeman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
1-10 scale.

1 - Nope

10 - Running through a wall
koonja
How long do you want to ignore this user?
7. I'd be an 11, and am typically optimistic and always get let down. The interior DL depth is the biggest thing dampening my optimism.

Players I'm most interested in seeing:

- Chase Claypool. Not hearing much about him. Not in BK's conference, no #BuiltByBalis talk, no talk of him moving up the depth chart, etc. He's arguably our best athlete, and plays hard (just watch him on special teams). Staff needs to find a role for him. He's too gifted to take ~3 years to see the field.

- Devin Studstill. Deemed as the steal of the class, he underwhelmed last year, which is understandable being a true freshman on a poorly coached defense. Can he make a major jump this year?

- Nick Coleman - is he truly our speedy FS? Moving him off of individual coverage makes sense. Can he tackle?

- Who emerges to help our DL. MDT? Tiassum? Can Taylor get healthy? At least one of these will play significant minutes. I want them to play because they can, not because they have to.

- Will Stepherson continue to trend upwards? How hard will he practice? He's been in the dog house, and I want to see how he reacts to that.

- Will Jay Hayes go all in this year? We need him to step up. He has the talent and the attitude - he just needs to be engaged.

- How good can Okwara be this year?

- We expect the world of Alize Mack. Will he deliver? Can he and Wimbush find a rhythm?

- How soon will the RT be named? Both need reps, but we need someone to emerge early so they can gain continuity with the rest of the OL. OL is the biggest group that needs to work in coordination with one another.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.