HOOPS: ND Commit Hubb Snags a Steph Curry Camp Invite

4,012 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Buccos815
Buccos815
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://www.zagsblog.com/2017/07/26/steph-curry-camp-announces-invites/

Stephen Curry will host the fourth annual SC30 Select Camp this August and 23 of the nation's top high school players will participate in the three-day program scheduled for Aug. 6 8 in the Bay Area.

As first reported by ZAGSBLOG, the camp's showcase game will take the place of the Under Armour Elite 24 Game this year and will be broadcast on the ESPN networks Aug. 8.

"The SC30 Select Camp is about hard work, passion for the game and a lot of fun," said Curry. "For three days, we will work our tails off together on the things that have helped me take my game to the next level. This is a great opportunity for me to give back to the game of basketball which has been so good to me and my family and I'm excited to share my experiences on and off the court with the next generation of the game."

The following high school basketball players have been selected to participate this year:

Aaron Wiggins Greensboro, NC
Anfernee Simons Altamonte Springs, FL
Bol Bol Santa Ana, CA
Bryan Antoine Tinton Falls, NJ
Cameron Reddish Norristown, PA
Cassius Stanley Los Angeles, CA
Chol Marial Cheshire, CT
Chris Herren Jr. Portsmouth, RI
Darius Garland Brentwood, TN
Devon Dotson Charlotte, NC
Elijah Weaver Cocoa, FL
Jahvon Quinerly Hackensack, NJ
Jeremiah Robinson-Earl Kansas City, KS
Joey Baker Fayetteville, NC
Jontay Porter Columbia, MO
Josh Green Phoenix, AZ
Keldon Johnson South Hill, VA
Moses Brown Queens, NY
Nazreon Reid Asbury Park, NJ
Prentiss Hubb Upper Marlboro, MD
Scottie Lewis Hazlet, NJ
Shareef O'Neal Los Angeles, CA
Silvio DeSousa Bradenton, FL

This post was brought to you by the 2008 & 2011 Champion of the Irish Eyes Fantasy Football League, the 2009 ISD Runner of the Year, the 2010 Champion of the ISD Pigskin Pick'em League, the 2018 & 2020 Champions of the ISD Fantasy Football League and the 2021 Champion of the ISD NCAA March Madness League
Classof88
Does anybody know if this something for which the participants must pay? Who funds their travel? Does Curry make money? Just curious, thanks.
Buccos815
Classof88 said:

Does anybody know if this something for which the participants must pay? Who funds their travel? Does Curry make money? Just curious, thanks.
Still looking for an answer to your questions, but here is a little more about it:

New to the camp this year is Dallas Mavericks guard, Seth Curry. Coming off of the 2017 Stephen Curry Asia Tour together, Seth will work alongside Stephen and offer players curriculum and on-court instruction. NBA skills coach Brandon Payne will guide the players as Lead Skills Trainer alongside professional basketball trainer Rob McClanaghan, in addition to basketball commentator and former college basketball coach Fran Fraschilla as Lead Coach, and Under Armour brand ambassador and longtime ESPN basketball analyst Jay Bilas as Lead Big Man Coach.

SC30 Select Camp is built on the foundation of arming players with the fundamentals essential to guard play by highlighting the importance of balancing growth on and off the court. The program features basketball training and competition, including four on-court sessions, four film sessions.

Read more at http://www.slamonline.com/college-hs/high-school/roster-for-2017-stephen-curry-select-camp-announced/#I7YqWOfVsdFe93rF.99
This post was brought to you by the 2008 & 2011 Champion of the Irish Eyes Fantasy Football League, the 2009 ISD Runner of the Year, the 2010 Champion of the ISD Pigskin Pick'em League, the 2018 & 2020 Champions of the ISD Fantasy Football League and the 2021 Champion of the ISD NCAA March Madness League
Buccos815
Still no answer, but here is a vid about the 2014 camp.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.