Should Lea be tapped as HC in waiting ?

7,427 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by alabamaduck
charlottedomer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know it has been discussed here before, but I believe swarbrick should seriously consider Lea as the replacement for BK when the time comes. He plays the brand of football we have all been clamoring for. I don't know what is offiensive philosophy would be, But I would imagine it would be much more physical than our current operation. He has proven to be a diamond in the rough and I think would represent the University well. A couple years under BK learning the INS and outs of the position. It would also give him some time to really research and find a great offensive coordinator to compliment his defense. There is just something about his style on and off the field that I think would really flourish as the head coach of Notre Dame.
alabamaduck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is the first time that Lea has been a coordinator. He has become a very good DC but no experience as a HC.
I doubt that Lea would be considered. Long maybe.
It would be very difficult to find a successful HC with NDs grade requirements and other rules that he would have to follow.

AlabamaDuck
alabamaduck
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.