No. 15 Georgia at No. 24 Notre Dame - Game Thread

92,143 Views | 564 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ND_Chelu
mattfreeman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
It's here.

Kickoff: 7:42pm on NBC.

NDTerry
Let's kick some butt today. Announce our presence with authority.
bmhend54
Feed Q and MM early by running right at them. I want to see heel skid marks made by Georgia defenders moving backward. Today would be an excellent time to see the TEs working the middle of the field to keep the LBs from cheating up. Let's keep them honest and at proper depth to give the OL a chance to get Josh and dexter to the next level. Jones catches at least five balls out of the backfield becoming a major weapon in the passing game. Going to have to work underneath with TE and backs and maybe the slot because they will bracket EQS. Too much to expect sudden emergence of a second perimeter pass catcher. 24-20 ND.
mattfreeman
Staff
NDTerry
Love the sentiment Coach Alexander! NOW your unit has to provide us with better production than last week. Not to be too tough or demanding, but this isn't about your great relationship with Cam Smith. We need players on the field who can actually produce results!!
irishkmg
On site

This **** is crazy out here!!!!!
ndbet
Where is ISD tailgate?!
mattfreeman
Staff
The stadium is already majority red.
nd4nync
I hope we dominate and then Kelly BLASTS on the fans in his presser. There is NO excuse for another teams fans to have a majority(or even close to it) in our stadium. Pathetic.
Tripucka
R u there, dgingrich?
nd4nync
No I'm in North Carolina. Your arguement is weak. The point is ND fans absolutely had those tickets and chose to sell their team out. I cherish every trip I take to ND and would never sell out my team. And I had the chance for the last scUM game and it never crossed my mind.

Don't try to defend it braw.
TheIrishLegion
Georgia fans all around me joking about their home game in South Bend. I'm already not enjoying this game. Hopefully ND shuts them up.
Tripucka
dgingrich said:

No I'm in North Carolina. Your arguement is weak. The point is ND fans absolutely had those tickets and chose to sell their team out. I cherish every trip I take to ND and would never sell out my team. And I had the chance for the last scUM game and it never crossed my mind.

LoL. You are my argument. Feeling a little guilty?
brunn72
Not pathetic at all ......win some games against your peers and stop losing to teams where you obviously have superior talent and this is not an issue in the least.
nate
I don't know exactly how it's his fault yet, but I blame Buccos for the sea of red we see in the stadium. Freakin' Buccos. Ruining ND football once again.
mattfreeman
Staff
National Anthem complete.
Fly over complete.

NDTom88
NBC just showed a view of the stadium and I am sick to my stomach at the sight of all the red. Absolutely appalled.
mattfreeman
Staff
"Georgia" announced over the loud speaker....stadium rocks.
Tripucka
brunn72 said:

Not pathetic at all ......win some games against your peers and stop losing to teams where you obviously have superior talent and this is not an issue in the least.
Perfect response. I adopt this post.
mattfreeman
Staff
"UGA" chants taking over the stadium. Notre Dame students trying to chant something but you can't hear it.
NYNDBLUE
Good things that we installed new speakers. Crank up ND crowd noise
IanY77
mattfreeman said:

"UGA" chants taking over the stadium. Notre Dame students trying to chant something but you can't hear it.
Sigh...glad there's so many recruits there.
blairkiel
Completely embarrassing

nd4nync
Tripucka said:

dgingrich said:

TNo I'm in North Carolina. Your arguement is weak. The point is ND fans absolutely had those tickets and chose to sell their team out. I cherish every trip I take to ND and would never sell out my team. And I had the chance for the last scUM game and it never crossed my mind.

LoL. You are my argument. Feeling a little guilty?
Dude, you have no arguement. You must've been hard up for cash when you sold your tix. Anything else you need to sell?
mjhahn
mattfreeman said:

ND administration have no one to blame but themselves. But they don't care - They still pocket the money whoever buys the tickets. They just care that they are sold.
hadjii
How do we get into chat?
mattfreeman
Staff
Notre Dame fans rose to the occasion and gave the Irish a loud welcome out of the tunnel.
mattfreeman
Staff
Georgia wins toss. Defers. Notre Dame will receive.
mikesul
Tripucka said:

brunn72 said:

Perfect response. I adopt this post.
You sold your tickets to UGA fans?

Is there a way to report people to the university that do this?
mjhahn
They got everybody on the LOS. Gotta play action this.
ND_Chelu
That's it Yoon
mattfreeman
Staff
Justin Yoon 39-yard FG Good.

Notre Dame 3
Georgia 0

12:48 left in the 1Q

mattfreeman
Staff
Elijah Holyfield with a big return but a UGA holding call brings it back.
Firefighter8196
Well glad we got our special team debacle out of the way...it happens ha
mattfreeman
Staff
Nice defensive start for the Irish. Notre Dame will start at their own 32.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.