Saving the season.....Win the next 3

2,430 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by subalum75
subalum75
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I get sick to my stomach thinking about the Miami game. Coulda, woulda, shoulda...... In the end, ND caught a beatdown, as bad, if not worse than the Alabama game. All the credit to Miami. May their bandwagon fans fall ill! If Wimbush woulda hit ESB on the first drive. If the defense wasn't back against the wall most of the night. If the offense was able to move the ball at all. If Wimbush didn't play his worst game of the season.

So, how does Kelly prove the program has turned the corner????

1. Beat Navy....Convincingly
2. Beat Stanford
3. Win the bowl game.

Those are three musts. Anything less and I would have no reason to believe Kelly will ever be better than 8-4 or 9-3 at ND. That is not good enough if ND wants to be a top tier program.

It's time to S or get off the pot.

Off the top of my head, is Scott Frost a potential replacement for Kelly?
subalum75
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I guess we can check off #1....With an asterisk next to it.

Maybe, looking at it with the glass half-full, they showed determination and grit and kept fighting through an ugly excitement lacking game. Or, looking at it with the glass half-empty, this is the same ND under Kelly that we have seen through most of his tenure. Complacement, lacking energy, the will to dominate.

Who knows.

This morning, I'd rather be the glass half-full guy. 9-2 with a chance to improve to 10-2. A shot to wipe that smug look off of Shaw's face. At 10-2, some well needed practice time before a showdown against a top 10 team in a major bowl game.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.