Another new Notre Dame offer went out tonight, this one to 2019 Texas wide receiver Genson Hooper-Price.

The 6-foot-4, 195-pounder from Houston also has offers from schools like Tennessee, Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, Virginia, Baylor, Houston, Cal, Arizona and Duke among others.

We'd heard he was on ND's radar last week and exchanged messages before the offer was extended.

At the time, Hooper-Price said he'd been receiving mail from Notre Dame and communicating with Irish WR coach Del Alexander.

"We've just been chatting it up a bit," Hooper-Price said. "He's asked me about my interest in Notre Dame."

He told us he was "absolutely" interested in Notre Dame.

"Great academics and a great football program," he said. "Sounds like the opportunity of a lifetime."

He also said he'd definitely be interested in visiting in South Bend at some point.

"I'm looking to start visiting colleges during the summer when all of the pressures of school and track are done and over," he said. "That way I can put my full focus and time into getting better and the recruiting process."

He told us he'd be looking for a few things if he did visit ND.

"The classrooms," he said. "The dorms I would be staying in. The commons area. Everything that represents the student life at Notre Dame!"

At the time, he didn't have any visits planned and didn't seem to be in a rush to end the process.

"I'm just trying to get to know everybody at the moment."