Notre Dame recruits this position well. The biggest challenge appears to be holding off the other top programs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2020 Chris Tyree - (Sr) - 5-9 / 197 - 1 - 0.9679
2021 Audric Estime - (Jr) - 5-1 / 227 - 14 - 0.9106
2021 Logan Diggs - (Jr) - 6-0 / 214 - 35 - 0.8776
2022 JD Price - (So) - 5-10 / 197 - 17 - 0.9207
2022 Gi'Bran Payne - (So) - 5-9 / 195 - 25 - 0.9036
2023 Jayden Limar - (Fr) - 5'11 / 190 - 20 - 0.9016
2023 Jeremiyah Love - (Fr) - 6'1 / 195 - 4 - 0.9696

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chris Tyree His future is cloudy. Can he hand onto the limited touches he is likely to get? Or will the under-classmen start to pass him on the depth chart? Sounds like a good leader and teammate. Plenty of speed and toughness. Struggles to produce between the tackles, is more successful in open spaces.

Audric Estime Developed into the thunder to Diggs and Tyree's lightning. Really exceeded my expectations and his future loos bright.

Logan Diggs Proved to be the best all around back in my opinion. Combination of power, speed, athleticism, toughness

JD Price Looked like he was going to have a promising Freshmen season after an impressive spring practice, but tore his achilles during summer workouts. Can he find the form he had prior to injury? Stay tuned…

Gi'Bran Payne I'm interested to see where he fits in

Jayden Limar Solid all around back. Very good RB that also has solid hands and can be a factor in the passing game. May have to wait a season or two before he sees the field. If he can wait it out though, there should be plenty of touches once he is an upper-classmen.

Jeremiyah Love Uber-athletic and talented RB. Rated as the #4 RB in the class of 2023. Loves recruitment has swayed back and forth. If ND can hold onto him, he will be a big weapon on offense. I foresee him seeing the field early and being used in a variety of ways.

Aneyas Williams Top 2024 Running Back prospect that is predicted to land with Notre Dame. Williams just completed a very impressive Junior season in high school. Currently being rated as a top prospect and he will be a big addition to the running back room.