Where does Notre Dame go from here???

1,131 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by todonnell5
subalum75
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Obviously, this has been a disappointing season for Notre Dame football.

I absolutely LOVE Marcus Freeman being the HC of the football program. However, the team is yet to make the leap on the field. This is the same thing, different day....

QB - Hartman is who he is. Not as good as we had hoped for. What happens next?

I think you start Hartman, but you have to give Angeli valuable reps. First full series in the 2nd quarter and second series in the 3rd quarter. If he plays well, maybe a 4th quarter possession???? You can't abandon Hartman, because I think that negatively impacts future transfer portal QB options, and is dis-loyal to a player that believed in teh university.

WR - Hopefully, the players are already on the roster - Greathouse, Thomas, Flores, Faison. Throw in a couple more Freshmen, Williams and one more, and I have some hope.

OL - Underwhelming! I'm surprised, given that I think ND usually recruits well at this position and the depth chart is plentiful.

D-Line - Still need game-wreckers. A couple of players have exceeded expectations, but we need a couple of game-wreckers.

Coaching - Golden is likely heading out the door, the OC hopefully is reassigned. Marcus Freeman is going to need to have some tough conversations if he hopes to make it to year 4.
todonnell5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I hope someone in the AD's office AND the football coaches are taking Subalum75 seriously.

Sub75 makes good points …. Here's hoping someone takes action
GO IRISH!
OttawaIrish
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.