Coach Freeman - Dismissed WR Coach Chansi Stuckey???

859 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by accord
subalum75
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Something doesn't add up.

By all accounts, Coach Stuckey is a great guy and good recruiter.

Not sure what kind of coach he is, but, he can't make the WRs get open!!! How much if that is strictly coaching versus scheme and ability???? Don't forget, "his guys" were true freshmen.

Jayden Thomas was their #1 option and was hurt a good portion of the season. Colzie and Tobias have underachieved even before Stuckey arrived.

His 2023 WR class is excellent: James, Flores, Great house, Faison (TBD on K Smith).

His 24 class has a potential 5 star in Cam Williams, to go along with nice pick ups...Gilbert and Saldate.

This just doesn't pass the "gut feeling" test for me.

Is he the scapegoat? Was this a Stuckey vs Parker issue? Parker putting the production (lack of) on the WRs, while Stuckey says its the play calling and scheme?

todonnell5
The trend of losing talented. WRs and TEs just hit overdrive.. or super pursuit …. Whatever, it's out of control and should be a huge concern for Coach Freeman, it certainly looks as if Flores, Staes and others are very upset with the loss of Coach Stuckey and perhaps the RETENTION of Coach Parker. As much as I like the HC of the Fighting Irish, he needs to assess this situation swiftly and thoroughly. That road trip (for recruiting) can wait.
So can the Bowl game.
Coach Freeman must ABSOLUTELY NOT allow the festering massive exodus of receivers to continue.
Perhaps he can convince some of the departed players to return!
I know this sounds crazy ….but desperate situations call for desperate measures. Perhaps the NEW Athletic Director shoukd chime in. I've cheered ND teams from 1969 to the present … and I doubt the Irish have ever experienced such negative turnover.

The time for corrective action is NOW … actually "yesterday"!
OttawaIrish
accord
Here's To Anthony Joshua vs Otto Wallin Live streaming, how to watch USA, Canada, UK Online at home

Anthony Joshua's comeback continues this Saturday when he meets Swedish heavyweight Otto Wallin as a part of the "Day of Reckoning" card in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

WATCH HERE https://cutt.ly/VwD4lwgi

WATCH HERE https://cutt.ly/VwD4lwgi
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.