Story Poster
In Diggs & Estimé, Notre Dame Returns Two 800-yard Backs for the First Time on Record
1 yr ago by Andrew Mentock
Two Fighting Irish players have rushed for at least 800 yards six times in the history of the program, but 2023 will mark the first time that both members of the backfield duo return.
Story Poster
Notre Dame 2023 NFL Pro Day Measurements, Test Results & Observations
Notre Dame hosted its Pro Day for 2023 NFL Draft hopefuls on Friday with 14 players participating.
Story Poster
NFL Draft Prospects Sound Off on Notre Dame's Breakout Stars of 2023
Tobias Merriweather and Jordan Botelho are just a few of the Fighting Irish players expected to level up next fall.
Story Poster
Jarrett Patterson: Ready to Continue Tradition of Notre Dame Offensive Linemen in the NFL
"You won’t find any offensive line experience around the country like Notre Dame.”
Story Poster
Video | Notre Dame OL Jarrett Patterson NFL Combine Media Session
Notre Dame offensive lineman Jarrett Patterson spoke to the media on Saturday morning at the 2023 NFL Combine.
Story Poster
An Unexpected Debate: Is Michael Mayer the No. 1 Tight End in the 2023 NFL Draft?
In recent months, Michael Mayer has gone from being considered the top player at his position in the 2023 NFL Draft class to potentially the third or fourth tight end off the board.
Story Poster
How Michael Mayer Developed into the Nation's Most Complete Tight End Under Gerad Parker
Michael Mayer went from subpar to elite as a run blocker in one season under tight ends coach Gerad Parker. Mayer believes the same coaching traits will "translate tremendously" now that Parker is the offensive coordinator.
Story Poster
Video | Michael Mayer on why Gerad Parker will Excel as Notre Dame's Offensive Coordinator
Former Fighting Irish tight end Michael Mayer discusses his former position coach, Gerad Parker, who was recently promoted to offensive coordinator at Notre Dame.
Story Poster
Why Brandon Joseph Felt Ready for NFL after One Season at Notre Dame
"When I enter the NFL, I’m joining a team with a lot of high-value players," Joseph said. "I’m going to have to figure out how to enter that culture and be dominant in it. I think I was able to do that at Notre Dame"
Story Poster
NFL Combine Video | Brandon Joseph Talks Future Fighting Irish Stars, Declaring for NFL
Former Notre Dame safety Brandon Joseph spoke on Thursday at the 2023 NFL Combine.
Story Poster
NFL Combine Video | Isaiah Foskey "I’m one of the fastest defensive ends for my size"
Defensive end Isaiah Foskey, Notre Dame's all-time sack leader, spoke on Wednesday at the 2023 NFL Combine.
Story Poster
Did Isaiah Foskey Raise his NFL Draft Profile by Returning to Notre Dame in 2022?
Notre Dame's all-time sack leader possesses first-round talent, but that doesn't mean he won't fall to the third round of the 2023 NFL Draft.
Story Poster
UNC Dominates Notre Dame on the Glass, Irish Drop Another Close ACC Contest
Notre Dame squandered multiple late-game opportunities in a 63-59 loss to North Carolina on Wednesday night. The Irish are losers of six straight.
Story Poster
Irish Edge Rusher Jean-Baptiste: Notre Dame’s new Quipster is Locked In, Ready to Flourish
In the offseason, Notre Dame added Javontae Jean-Baptiste via the transfer portal. He's a 6-foot-5, 250-pound defensive end from Ohio State with the talent and personality to transform the Fighting Irish pass rush and boost team morale.
Story Poster
Starling’s 22 Points Spark Double-Digit Irish Victory over Louisville
The freshman standout scored a career-high against an ACC opponent, and the Irish snapped a four-game losing streak.
Story Poster
MBB Final Stats | Notre Dame 76 Louisville 62
The Irish improve to 10-12 on the season and 2-9 in the ACC.
Story Poster
Notre Dame Fights, Falls Again...This Time To NC State
1 yr ago by Christian McCollum
The Irish battled, but came up short, losing to the Wolf Pack 85-82 and falling to 9-12 (1-9)
Story Poster
Ice Cold Shooting Down the Stretch Leads to Notre Dame’s Demise at Syracuse
The Fighting Irish shot 10% from beyond the arc over the final 12 minutes of the contest and blew a double-digit lead in the second half against Syracuse. The Orange won, 78-73.
Story Poster
Final Stats | Notre Dame 73 Syracuse 78
The Irish blow a 12-point second-half lead and fall to the Orange, 78-73.
Story Poster
Notre Dame Blown Out in Chapel Hill, Falls to 0-5 in ACC
The Irish lost to the Tar Heels 81-64 and fell to 8-8 on the season and 0-5 in conference play, which is tied for the program's worst start in the ACC since joining for the 2013-14 season.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.