Received a message from 2022 Florida QB Gunnar Smith following his trip to Notre Dame for Irish Invasion. I thought it was just best to post the message in its entirety.

Smith has an early offer from Kentucky and had a camp at Kentucky on Saturday. The trip to South Bend was a late addition to the trip, which is why he wasn't able to get to South Bend in time for the QB Academy, which preceded Invasion.

"Just a quick recap at ND - My first impression was the campus is beautiful, the buildings, the stadium, everything. I could definitely see myself at ND. As far as the camp experience, I did arrive late to the QB portion of the camp because we had to drive up from Lexington that morning, so I arrived at 3pm for registration and met up with the QBs around 5pm after combine testing. There were 75 QB's and it had the feel of a camp much more than a recruiting visit. Lots of QB groups and with different instructors. I think arriving late and wearing the blue #81 ND jersey instead of the QB camp shirt confused some people. I did not get any one-on-one time with Coach Rees or Long. As far as my performance, I felt like I was one of the top QB's with mechanics and throwing -but probably did not get enough reps in front of the coaches to stand out."

I asked him if he'd like to come back if he had the opportunity, "Yes and if invited I would come back," he said.