Quick Update: 2019 ATH Jammie Robinson

4,561 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ndman
chrismcc7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Touched base with 2019 Georgia ATH Jammie Robinson following a visit from Notre Dame safeties coach Terry Joseph to his school today.

Joseph likes Robinson as a DB, but said Notre Dame RB coach Autry Denson also has his eye on him and will be by to check him out himself at some point as well.

Robinson, who also has offers from schools like Georgia, Auburn, Alabama, Michigan, Clemson, Florida State, Oklahoma and Tennessee among several others, landed his offer from Notre Dame last month. His interest in the Irish sounds sincere at this point and he's talking about trying to get to South Bend for an official visit either this summer or this fall.

He said the academics at Notre Dame appeal to him.

More in full story coming later.

brmaly
Kids from south GA just don't make life altering moves to a place like ND. I hate it, but I know it.
brmaly
Possibly since a few Atlanta metro area kids have made the move in 2018 and for 2019 this could change.
ndman
brmaly said:

Kids from south GA just don't make life altering moves to a place like ND. I hate it, but I know it.
Stephon Tuitt is on line 1, he'd like to have a word...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.